Instructions For Sending:
- Songs must be sent “Dry” (No Effects) in stems (trackouts) as .WAV files
- Files should be labeled.
- You can send any rough or concept versions you have.
- We will listen to reference tracks (songs you’d like your song to sound similar to).
- Turn around rate is 3-7 business days after all audio files are received, paid for and confirmed with no problems by the engineer.
- We only accept files compressed and sent via WeTransfer.com
- Instructions on which email to send to is listed after order. We will also send an email confirmation to you.
Providing a higher quality of sound for artists so that their art can stand out from the rest. Polish your track(s) with the latest industry software, and have the mix come out to your desire. We accept all forms of musical art, and with your files and information, we will turn your vision into reality. Want a specific style, or have an artist you want us to reference? Then we can make that happen. We have access to all industry software, so there is no such thing as limitations.
After providing the quality mix your track needs, we’ll master it, and ensure that it’s as loud as you desire, as well as matching to modern songs in that genre. A song that’s mastered by Beat It AT will sound cleaner and louder than any online ‘auto-mastering’ programs. Beat It AT engineered songs are comparable with industry professionals, with a more affordable price.
Our goal is to help engineer a song or piece of art in which could change someone’s life. We are open to working with all artists, whether they are beginners or veteran industry artists.
Beat It AT Guarantees:
- Industry quality mix & master
- Radio-ready mix & master
- Mix specifications or requests from the artist
- Timely feedback
- Delivery of your track in 3-7 business days.
- Save potentially thousands on mixing and mastering services.
- Artist Satisfaction
Current Song Engineer(s):
- Andrew Rapier
Click here to see our full credit list.
Contact us to mix and master your song as soon as possible, as we will only be able to mix a limited amount of songs in a period of time. Mixing slots will book up fast, don’t wait till the last minute.
We suggest to send us your stems or mixer track outs, as it’d be best for compatibility and time-sake. You can send projects/files via WeTransfer or Google Drive.
All mixes and mastering jobs are subjected to one edit after submission/completion, after that first edit, additional edits may be purchased or negotiated with the engineer of that song. This rule is instated so that we can give provide the most time to work on every artists’ songs. This service is allocated only for songs under 5 minutes, any songs longer than 5 minutes will need to be ordered under a 2 song bundle order. If you request extensive work on your song then two or more bookings may be needed.
Beat It AT will not send out session files, templates or anything of such. Ensure that you back-up all files, as Beat It AT P&P LLC is not held liable in case you lose your files after completion of the job. Please download and backup your files.
There are no reviews yet.